Today is my fathers birthday and so we started with a nice breakfast together with my mom and grandma. After that we packed up the car and started our way. We did a lunch break at my uncles diner in Haren and arrived some hours later in Greetsiel. Again we have a very nice vacation house and took a walk through Greetsiel.
I wanted to do a Mary Poppins shot since the beginning and so we did here. Actually my mom stands on a chair and we tried to get the original look where the actor has the look from static and straight feet.
– 580 EXII @ 1/1 24mm 1/4 CTO through umbrella cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/1 24mm into Apollo Westcott micro Softbox cam right
– YN 460II @ 1/4 into reflective umbrella
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/2 ISO 1000
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/11.0
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602