Daniel visited me yesterday and became part of my 50to50 project. We had a nice evening and talked a lot and he had to be really athletic to do this shot. Anyway he had sweat on his forehead 🙂
So we tried to realize the jumping picture I had in my mind. The light setup is really complex and I did not use so many lights, yet.
We did some tries and checked them at the computer. After I got a nice result we drove around to look for a nice bridge and a place I could walk to take a picture from the right angle. After a while we drove to the KÖ, again 🙂
I climbed down the bank, fell nearly into the Düssel and tool a HDR image consisting out of 6 pictures for the background.
And suddenly we had saturday and I thought it might be a good idea to take the picture for day 28…later.
So thank you Daniel for your visit, it was a bright light in a dark week! So you are my angel for day 27 and I could forget the shit around for some hours.
– 580 EXII @ 1/8 24mm into 50″ Big Mama cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24mm bare cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24mm bare cam right
– SB 80 DX @ 1/32 70mm bare cam left
– SB 80 DX @ 1/32 105mm bare cam left
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602 and optical slave