18 of 50 – Christian Quinders
18 of 50 – Christian Quinders, a photo by Martin-Klein on Flickr.
Christian is responsible for the technical and creative development our websites, booklets and everything that belongs to art design. I don´t know him well but he is a smart and funny guy 🙂
The yesterdays winner for „make a wish“ is a bit difficult. I said that the 23rd comment can make a wish, but I meant more or less the 23rd person which comments. So there will be two winners:
1. Lucasberg, who wishes a shot „cool guys don’t look at explosions shot“ which will be pretty cool and interesting
2. Diana Michaels, who wishes a picture in style from Eve Arnolds´ „The unretouched woman“ which needs some time to find a person who fits.
Both are great photographers on their own style, so go and take a look at their streams!
Follow me on Twitter
Visit me on Facebook
Take a look at my portfolio
– 580 EXII @ 1/4 24mm 1/4 CTO into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/64 105mm bare cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 24mm into Apollo Westcott Micro Softbox cam left
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 800
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/6.3
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602