And yet another day I wanted to do something different, but the little Miss had no time, again 🙂
OK, what to do? Shoot my stupid face? At first yes, but I was too stressed and so I asked Daniel if he would like. I changed the light setup a little bit and played with the rims.
And now? I tried some bokeh fake but I dont like that. Nice bokeh has to be real and not faked 🙂 So I grabbed my stuff and got into my car. I saw this nice bridges every day when I took a walk with Ilonka and guessed it could fit. I shot 6 captures to get this wideangle capture.
– 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/4 24 mm bare cam left into Apollo Westcott Micro Softbox
– 430 EXII @ 1/32 105 mm bare cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/80 ISO 640
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/8.0
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602