15 of 50 – Tim Schnickmann
15 of 50 – Tim Schnickmann, a photo by Martin-Klein on Flickr.
I had this shot in my mind and it combines several difficulties. At first I wanted to have a nice bokeh shot with the HDR look, because the last shots did not had much bokeh. The next thing is some kind of levitation or hanging, but combined with a rotation from the world.
So I took a HDR shot from shop windows at the KÖ and rotated the view. After this Tim lay down and I had to find the right angle. Some photoshop modifications and voila 🙂
Follow me on Twitter
Visit me on Facebook
Take a look at my portfolio
– 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24 mm bare cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24 mm bare cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 100
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/4.0
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602