Yeah, this is Viti. It feels like I know him for centuries, but in fact since four years. I like to call him my old brother-in-arms, because we did so many jobs together at work and spend so many night shifts.
I like him really much and do not whant to miss him and his unique humor 🙂
At first we wanted to use a cemetery as background image. So I visited two at the weekend, but did not find what I was looking for and Viti did not like that feeling.
The media harbour in Düsseldorf is a place of interesting architecture and Viti is our godfather of modeling with 3D Studio Max, so I thought this could be a good background. To see a lot of this place, I shot four images, which consist out of three HDR shots, stacked together. I really like the result, which is not possible to shoot with a 50mm lens with this perspective.
– 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 50″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/4 24 mm into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam right
– 430 EXII @ 1/32 105mm bare cam left
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 640
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/9.0
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602