It is their first day at work and so I thought those both good friends could get a shot together. We had to remove half of the furniture and it feels like the most complex light setup I did until yet. I hope you will like it?
– 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 50″ Apollo Westcott Softbox cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24mm through umbrella in front of cam
– 430 EXII @ 1/4 24mm through collapsed umbrella in front of cam
– Yongnuo YN460 II @ 1/ bare cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/100 ISO 1000
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/11
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602