08 of 50 – Mr. Undercover
08 of 50 – Mr. Undercover, a photo by Martin-Klein on Flickr.
Actually I slept too long on saturday so I am still awake and full of power. I surfed a lot through Flickr and 500px and I formed an idea of a backyard undercover feeling. So I took Ilonka and went to the old town where are small streets I needed.
In fact I have to declare two strobist -setup, because the background image is done with one strobe, too. I used a 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm bare at the end of the street to get the nice reflection on the wet floor. While I setup the strobe, Ilonka took care of the equipment 🙂
And sunday is freetime Yippi! 🙂
Follow me on Twitter
Visit me on Facebook
Take a look at my portfolio
– 580 EXII @ 1/2 24mm with 1/4 CTO into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox above cam
– 430 EXII @ 1/16 105mm bare cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 105mm bare cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 640
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/11
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602