04 of 50 – Carsten Schmidt
04 of 50 – Carsten Schmidt, a photo by Martin-Klein on Flickr.
So for today I planned something more complex. I had to do the HDR for the background at first existing out of three images (-2 0 +2).
You can see thorugh the little tunnel the Tonhalle. It is a hall in Düsseldorf where concerts are given. Carsten does our postproduction like cutting the movies, creating sounds – yeah he is also a musician – and doing special FX, so I thought this place might fit best.
After that I met Carsten at our office and I used the same location like yesterday, but this time the purple wall works like a green wall, so it was easy to cut Carsten out in Photoshop. The flares are natural, but I had to fix them, so they lay over Carsten.
By now this style of creating images makes really fun, even I spend up to 2-3 hours for Photoshop 🙂
Follow me on Twitter
Visit me on Facebook
Take a look at my portfolio
– 580 EXII @ 1/4 24mm into 28″ Apollo Westcott Softbox above cam
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24mm through umbrella cam left
– 430 EXII @ 1/8 24mm through umbrella cam right
– Yongnuo YN 460II @ 1/16 cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 600
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/7.1
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602