I was not sure what I would like to do today. Woah what a sentence 🙂 Actually I was looking for a red wall to do something with and then I remebered our new coffee room, which is not ready yet.
Ok, it is not red but some kind of glamorous purple and then I saw Martha with her fency shirt on and it was clear. I asked her if she likes to shoot and she wanted to do something with bubbles and so we did 🙂 Markus helped me out with the fan and we did some shots.
At first Martha blowed some bubbles on her own, but I did not like that much. So I decided to combine several pictures and took a normal portrait and some shots with bubbles which I composed in Photoshop.
I am quite satisfied with this shot, even I used the same light setup like yesterday and no HDR as background, but I have some cool ideas for that 🙂
– 580 EXII @ 1/4 24mm into Apollo Westcott Softbox above cam
– 430 EXI @ 1/8 24mm through white umbrella cam left
– 430 EXI @ 1/8 24mm through white umbrella cam right
– EOS 5D MKII @ 1/160 ISO 500
– EF 50 1.4 @ f/8.0
– triggered with Yongnuo RF-602